Subject: To NFPTs/For action by 23 February: survey on 2024 topics and ways of working (before the meeting on 5 March 2024)
From: "ECDC Courses" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "vanya.rangelova" <[email-masked]>, "natasa.antoljak" <[email-masked]>, "Despo Constantinou" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>, "Steen Ethelberg" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "Lotta Siira" <[email-masked]>,Agnès LEPOUTRE TOULEMON <[email-masked]>, "AlpersK" <[email-masked]>, "Kassiani Mellou" <[email-masked]>, "Galgoczi Agnes" <[email-masked]>, "patricia.garvey" <
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Amber.litzroth" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "branko.kolaric" <[email-masked]>, "Anna Papandreou" <[email-masked]>, "michaela.spackova" <[email-masked]>, "Rune Stensvold" <[email-masked]>, "Pekka Nuorti \(TAU\)" <[email-masked]>, "Raiser, Sofie Gillesberg" <[email-masked]>, "a.lamprou" <[email-masked]>,Rezsőfi Judit <[email-masked]>, "Lisa.Domegan" <[email-masked]>, "margareta.fitzgerald" <[email-masked]>, "Ingrosso Loredana" <[email-masked]>, "
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 14:35:13 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To:       National Focal Points for Public Health Training (members)

CC:       National Focal Points for Public Health Training (alternates)

CC:       National Coordinators (members and alternates)

CC:       Adam Roth, Head of Fellowship Programme, ECDC

CC:       Jeanine Pommier, Group Leader Continuous Professional Development, 
ECDC

CC:       Fellowship Faculty Office, ECDC

CC:       Country Cooperation, ECDC

Dear National Focal Points for Public Health Training,

Ahead of our meeting planned for 5 March 2024, please fill in the short 
10-minute survey ( 
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=AjfXapxARkCuWcxL6jNFBwah2QZU6QFHq7zItubZHSpURElKMjNFVTdMMDc0WDJYVFRYT0dTTFlZNi4u> 
LINK) to provide your feedback on priority topics for 2024 and ways of 
working among NFPTs.

The results of the survey will serve as the basis for discussion during the 
meeting.

In addition, please find under the link 
<https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/sites/default/files/documents/Coordinating-Competent-Bodies-Structures-Terms-of-reference-and-interactions_2022.pdf> 
ECDC Coordinating Competent Bodies: Structures, Interactions and Terms of 
Reference, where we draw your attention to pages 4-7 (Coordinating Competent 
Bodies structure) and 24-26 (Role of NFPs including NFPTs). We will also 
provide a short reminder on NFPTs role during the upcoming meeting.

With best wishes,

Adam Roth

Head of Section Public Health Training

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.